Un-collected items appear shaded or dark; collected items are indicated by full color/brightness.
- Desktop: Mark an item as collected by simply clicking it once.
- Mobile: To mark an item as collected, tap “Manage” and then tap the item image.
- Desktop: Hover over any item to view its specs.
- Mobile: Tap any item to see its specs; tap the screen again to dismiss the item details.
Fully upgraded and ascended items are indicated by a yellow border, as in the game.
- Desktop: Click a collected item to mark it as fully upgraded.
- Mobile: While still in managing mode, tap a collected item to mark it as fully upgraded.
- Desktop: If you need to unmark an item, click it a third time.
- Mobile: To unmark an item, tap it a third time while still in managing mode.
Filters allow you to hide specific content categories that may not pertain to your collection (such as Playstation Exclusives) or reflect your desires.
Change the organization of items to focus on what is most important to you.
The progress bar shows the percentage of items collected (not including those hidden by filters). Legendary progression is indicated by the purple bar and exotic progression is indicated by yellow.
Did you know your profile URL can be changed? Just visit your settings and type in a new one.
Your settings can be accessed by visiting your profile page and clicking the gear icon. There, you will find many options for personalizing your profile and making it even more awesome.
Are you going to make a mobile app?
In short: probably not, but maybe. I had every intention of doing so, but my life has gotten extraordinarily busy and I don't feel like I have the time to commit to mobile apps. I'm not ruling it out, though. Circumstances could change.
Can I share my collection?
Absolutely! All you have to do is copy the URL from your browser and post that wherever you're wanting to gloat. It should look like this: DestinyExotics.com/u/YourUsername.
Can I hide my profile info or XBL Gamertag/PSN ID?
Sure! Just go to your settings page and un-check the "Show Profile Info" box.
Will you be adding ships, shaders, or emblems
I may one day, but it's unlikely. As of Destiny 2.0, the game does a really good job of tracking these items on its own.
If you experience an issue that isn't listed here, please send us a description of the problem and note your username, browser, and operating system (or device type). This information lets us know how to best help you.